B
BadTurkey
Guest
I recently went to my first Theology on Tap, and I must say that I’m somewhat disappointed. The people there were all very nice, and I got to meet fellow Catholics; however, that’s more than I can say about the orthodoxy of the message being delivered. Granted that I live in a very liberal state, I think abortion should be a very black-and-white issue. I couldn’t believe that there were people there who were OK with it, in the sense that they support Obama’s healthcare plan knowing that there’s a pro-abortion provision in there. There were also other issues that were questionable. I have talked to other people who have been to Theology on Tap events before, and they weren’t very thrilled with it, either, and I don’t blame them. Maybe it’s the alcohol or something, but it seems that sometimes Catholic teachings arent always upheld at these events.
What do you think?
What do you think?