C
CradleJourney
Guest
Tomorrow (Tuesday) is the first day of my son’s new summer job and I’d appreciate prayers that it all go smoothly. There have been some communications snafu’s and I’m hoping all is now properly in place and will work out fine.
Good news is that if all is good then this job will provide him with enough money over the summer to pay his share of his costs for college which he starts this fall.
Truthfully, this job dropped into his lap from out of the blue (I believe it’s a God thing) but I’m nervous that I’m wrong and if it doesn’t work out for some reason, then he’s going to have a tough time finding employment that’d match the hours and pay of this job since he’d be starting to look so late in the season and affording college may become difficult.
Another chance for me to trust in God
(so pray for that too!)
Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
Father God, you are the Creator. You know all. Help me trust in You that You will smooth any bumps in this road for my son if it is right for him to have this job, and that if it does not work out, let me trust that, as always you are our Provider, and I have no need to fear.
Help him with all the details that go into starting a new job. Bless those he will be working with. Grant him wisdom, grant him peace of heart.
Amen.
Good news is that if all is good then this job will provide him with enough money over the summer to pay his share of his costs for college which he starts this fall.
Truthfully, this job dropped into his lap from out of the blue (I believe it’s a God thing) but I’m nervous that I’m wrong and if it doesn’t work out for some reason, then he’s going to have a tough time finding employment that’d match the hours and pay of this job since he’d be starting to look so late in the season and affording college may become difficult.
Another chance for me to trust in God
Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
Father God, you are the Creator. You know all. Help me trust in You that You will smooth any bumps in this road for my son if it is right for him to have this job, and that if it does not work out, let me trust that, as always you are our Provider, and I have no need to fear.
Help him with all the details that go into starting a new job. Bless those he will be working with. Grant him wisdom, grant him peace of heart.
Amen.