A
army_girl
Guest
I’m still pretty new here, but thought this is a good place for help!
My husband has been in Afghanistan since last August and is due home at the end of March. Although this should be a happy time for me, the Canadian Army has had horrible ‘luck’ at the last month of every tour in Afghanistan. So many soldiers have lost their lives with just two weeks before coming home, sometimes it was their last patrol. I have already had one very good friend lose both legs, I don’t think I can be strong mentally or spiritually right now. Please help me pray for the safe return of my husband, I can’t wait to have an evening were I can sleep soundly…it has been so long.
Amanda
My husband has been in Afghanistan since last August and is due home at the end of March. Although this should be a happy time for me, the Canadian Army has had horrible ‘luck’ at the last month of every tour in Afghanistan. So many soldiers have lost their lives with just two weeks before coming home, sometimes it was their last patrol. I have already had one very good friend lose both legs, I don’t think I can be strong mentally or spiritually right now. Please help me pray for the safe return of my husband, I can’t wait to have an evening were I can sleep soundly…it has been so long.
Amanda
