Special Sincere Thanks to our Friends

• Thread starter Thread starter gilliam
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gilliam

I would like to express my sincere thanks with tears of joy and love to all of those good friends new and old from all over the world who send marvellous emails about the Iraqi election.

Most of the emails came from our friends in the USA but also from many parts of the rest of the world.

On behalf of all Iraqis who joined the election and challenged the terrorists by their blood (some have been killed) we express our sincere thanks to all of our friends who sent messages and emails. The souls of those who have been killed among the Iraqis during their way for election are also with you for special thanks.

We decided to challenge the terrorists who threatened to wash the streets of Iraq with our blood. We said (see my article before the election) that let them send their dogs to suck our bones we care not!
We challenged them and we knew we may die and some of us wear their shrouds and voted in a civilised way with out problems.

In one incident in Baghdad an Iraqi Hero suspected a terrorist. He chased him! The terrorist run and the Iraqi hero run after him and captured him. The terrorist blows himself with our hero who died to save many lives.

All of you know that the situation in Iraq was not that any one like to carry out an election in it though we have done it in a civilised way.

The election was to say big NO to the terrorists and bigger YES for freedom and democracy but even bigger YES for peace and tolerance.

We got bad electrical power, poor water supplies, deteriorating sewage system, and all other services are rooting but we never felt as powerful and strong as now with the democracy and freedom.

When Saddam claimed that he won the fifth army in the world and claimed victory over Iran we never felt strong but rather weak and oppressed.

It is democracy which brings peace, strength and stability.

Thanks to all our friends in the USA and on the top of them is George W Bush and we hope they continue to help us to rebuild our country and the structure of our democracy which passed its first step and more yet to come.

hammorabi.blogspot.com/2005/01/special-sincere-thanks-to-our-friends.html

This is AWESOME. Thanks be to God. Reading this, I had an image of a thriving democracy in the middle of the world and I hope and pray the Iraqis can continue this vision. I loved this part at the bottom of the main page:

Our voting is:
No to the terrorists!
No to the dictatorships!
No to hate and racism!
No to the fascists!
No to the Nazis!
No to the mentally retarded tyrants!
No to the ossified, narrow-minded and intolerants!

The Iraqis are voting in few hours time for the new Iraq.

We are going to create our future by ourselves not by dictators.

We are going to say:
Yes for the freedom and democracy!
Yes for the civilized Iraq!
Yes for peace and prosperity!
Yes for coexistence!
Yes for the New Iraq!

Let them bomb and kill us. It will not deter us!
Let them send their dogs to suck our bones. We care not!
Let them bark. It will not frighten us.
Let them see how civilised to be free and democratic!
Let them die by our vote tomorrow! It is the magic bullet which will kill them!

Welcome New Iraq.
Welcome freedom and democracy.
Welcome peace and prosperity for all nations with out exception but terrorists!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back