N
NPalmby
Guest
I’m not starting this thread to start a debate as to what constitutes modest dress. I’m sure there are plenty of threads about that already. However, I’m very curious about this in a general way.
I’m transitioning my wardrobe to what I feel is more appropriate for me: skirts/dresses (at least knee-length), no sleeveless tops (without something over or under), no low necklines, etc. As I’ve been making this transition, which is somewhat slow as our budget is very tight at the moment, I’ve found myself more drawn to wearing nightgowns rather than tops and pants.
For those of you who have decided to wear only skirts/dresses, I’m curious if you, too, only wear nightgowns, or if you wear pajama sets. And what contributed to this decision?
Thanks so much!
I’m transitioning my wardrobe to what I feel is more appropriate for me: skirts/dresses (at least knee-length), no sleeveless tops (without something over or under), no low necklines, etc. As I’ve been making this transition, which is somewhat slow as our budget is very tight at the moment, I’ve found myself more drawn to wearing nightgowns rather than tops and pants.
For those of you who have decided to wear only skirts/dresses, I’m curious if you, too, only wear nightgowns, or if you wear pajama sets. And what contributed to this decision?
Thanks so much!