S
shalria
Guest
Hi all!
I used to be super duper into anime and manga and the like…and specifically, before I was became a Catholic, I was into some err, not so Catholic manga. Some of it was a bit…explicit (lots of nudity, flagrant homosexuality, sexual over/undertones, devil worship).
But now I want to get rid of the stuff I have but I’m hesitant to sell it to a used bookstore because…referencing Romans Ch 14, which basically says I should not do something if it causes my brothers and sisters to fall into sin…would it be right to sell my explicit manga? Or would it just cause another one of my brothers and sisters to fall into sin and therefore be a morally wrong decision??
If not, what should I do with my manga/anime???
Thanks



(I think I know the answer, but I wanna get some feedback)
I used to be super duper into anime and manga and the like…and specifically, before I was became a Catholic, I was into some err, not so Catholic manga. Some of it was a bit…explicit (lots of nudity, flagrant homosexuality, sexual over/undertones, devil worship).
But now I want to get rid of the stuff I have but I’m hesitant to sell it to a used bookstore because…referencing Romans Ch 14, which basically says I should not do something if it causes my brothers and sisters to fall into sin…would it be right to sell my explicit manga? Or would it just cause another one of my brothers and sisters to fall into sin and therefore be a morally wrong decision??
If not, what should I do with my manga/anime???
Thanks
(I think I know the answer, but I wanna get some feedback)