W
wjp984
Guest
I am wondering if this is even morally permissable to do. I don’t want to start thinking a bunch of heresies and stuff. However, after taking a class on the Cosmos it is very interesting the way everything in this universe came about with the Big Bang. Though that is not what is the most wierd to me. More so is the fact that our universe probably is one of millions of millions going back gazillions of years way befroe the Big Bang and that our universe will also evolve and allow for more universes to come about. None of this changes my faith in God as I think that God just allowed for all this to happen and made it so confusing an complex that humans will never figure it out.
However, is it alright to speculate that with all the laws of the universes and nature how God might always be there? Perhaps somewhere down the line a gazillion more universes in the future conditions were right for God to always be there and then be able to go back to the beginning of time and create time the way he wanted as well as granting us the opportunity for eternal life. I have not speculated on the issue of God always being there or dare I say created since I was a little kid. Though now I am wondering if it is morally permissable to think of such speculations after taking this class on the Cosmos. I know my human mind might only insult God by speculating in such a way since we can not possibly comprehend God in this life and we have faith. Though I don’t really think God would be upset since he wants us to think.
However, is it alright to speculate that with all the laws of the universes and nature how God might always be there? Perhaps somewhere down the line a gazillion more universes in the future conditions were right for God to always be there and then be able to go back to the beginning of time and create time the way he wanted as well as granting us the opportunity for eternal life. I have not speculated on the issue of God always being there or dare I say created since I was a little kid. Though now I am wondering if it is morally permissable to think of such speculations after taking this class on the Cosmos. I know my human mind might only insult God by speculating in such a way since we can not possibly comprehend God in this life and we have faith. Though I don’t really think God would be upset since he wants us to think.