D
Damien88
Guest
I just found out at co-habitating with your couple before marriage even if there is no sex involved is a sin yesterday. However I would like to clarify things here, my girlfriend and I are studying in the same university but we are not living together. We rented our own home each with friends of the same gender.
The problem is, there are certain times when the two of might be going to each other home for things such as studies, assignments, projects and will spend the night there. For me, I am sharing my room with another housemate but my girlfriend will still be sharing the same bed as me if she stays over.
As for me, I try my best not to spend a night at my girlfriend’s house but sometimes I will take a short evening nap with her, sharing the same bed at her room. however, sometimes I have to spend the night at her place when it comes to studying or doing assignments together. She has her own room, the house she and her friends staying in now is just a small house with two rooms. She wanted her own room as she cant tolerate with any noises when she’s sleeping and her own room so she wont get distracted or disturbed when she’s praying. My girlfriend’s housemates are one buddhist and one unbaptized catholic so.
We are trying our best to remain chaste until marriage and we always spend time together every sunday for mass and whenever we visit each other’s place praying either the rosary or liturgy of the hour. I would like to know if what we are doing is sinful or not. I am still confused on this matter
The problem is, there are certain times when the two of might be going to each other home for things such as studies, assignments, projects and will spend the night there. For me, I am sharing my room with another housemate but my girlfriend will still be sharing the same bed as me if she stays over.
As for me, I try my best not to spend a night at my girlfriend’s house but sometimes I will take a short evening nap with her, sharing the same bed at her room. however, sometimes I have to spend the night at her place when it comes to studying or doing assignments together. She has her own room, the house she and her friends staying in now is just a small house with two rooms. She wanted her own room as she cant tolerate with any noises when she’s sleeping and her own room so she wont get distracted or disturbed when she’s praying. My girlfriend’s housemates are one buddhist and one unbaptized catholic so.
We are trying our best to remain chaste until marriage and we always spend time together every sunday for mass and whenever we visit each other’s place praying either the rosary or liturgy of the hour. I would like to know if what we are doing is sinful or not. I am still confused on this matter