M
Markie_Boy
Guest
I recently committed to my adult confirmation for this spring.
I have had an anxiety issue for about 8 years now. Tried meds - no good, both doctor and informal counseling - no fix.
Then recently, began to find center mass with my faith. I felt truly at peace for the first time in 8 years. It felt wonderful.
Then - some thoughts came in to my mind - ones trying to convince me I could not be one with Christ. My peace was wrecked.
A few days of spiritual homework and I found I was in God’s grace yet, and all those thoughts were lies. I am still a sinner, but still loved by God.
It felt so not right, and after just a little research, I believe this was a spiritual attack.
Does anyone have any experience with this, and any guidance for the journey?
I have had an anxiety issue for about 8 years now. Tried meds - no good, both doctor and informal counseling - no fix.
Then recently, began to find center mass with my faith. I felt truly at peace for the first time in 8 years. It felt wonderful.
Then - some thoughts came in to my mind - ones trying to convince me I could not be one with Christ. My peace was wrecked.
A few days of spiritual homework and I found I was in God’s grace yet, and all those thoughts were lies. I am still a sinner, but still loved by God.
It felt so not right, and after just a little research, I believe this was a spiritual attack.
Does anyone have any experience with this, and any guidance for the journey?