SPLIT: Homosexuality itself a sin or only acting on it?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Inquiringperson
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inquiringperson

Guest
**Homosexuality I think is consider a mortal sin according to Roman Catholicism and mortal sinners and etc are not supposed to receive the Eucharest. **Was he a Roman Catholic, a non-Roman Catholic, a unbaptised Christian, and/or etc? Did he actually knew that he was not supposed to receive the Eucharest but, recieved it anyways?

I am extremely sorry that this happened to you! 😦

Peace! 🙂
False. Homosexual acts are a mortal sin.
 
Homosexuality I think is consider a mortal sin according to Roman Catholicism and mortal sinners and etc are not supposed to receive the Eucharest. Was he a Roman Catholic, a non-Roman Catholic, a unbaptised Christian, and/or etc? Did he actually knew that he was not supposed to receive the Eucharest but, recieved it anyways?

I am extremely sorry that this happened to you! 😦

Peace! 🙂
Homosexuality in and of itself is not necessarily a sin. But a homosexual act is sin.

Just as sexual relations between unmarried men and women are sins.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top