C Coustana Guest Mar 31, 2011 #1 I would like to know why my St. Joseph Weekday Missal (1975 ed.) doesn’t contain the 2nd Reading, or even show it’s location in the Bible?
I would like to know why my St. Joseph Weekday Missal (1975 ed.) doesn’t contain the 2nd Reading, or even show it’s location in the Bible?
B boonert Guest Mar 31, 2011 #2 There is no second reading during the daily mass. Only the Sunday mass has 2 readings then the Gospel.
There is no second reading during the daily mass. Only the Sunday mass has 2 readings then the Gospel.
C Coustana Guest Mar 31, 2011 #3 Sorry to say, you now can see how often I attend Daily Mass. I would like to, but live too far away. Thank you for your reply!
Sorry to say, you now can see how often I attend Daily Mass. I would like to, but live too far away. Thank you for your reply!
C CatholicFireman Guest Apr 2, 2011 #4 Someone posted this site on another thread : thedailymassreadings.com/ You can receive the daily readings wherever you are via email incase you don’t have your missal with you.
Someone posted this site on another thread : thedailymassreadings.com/ You can receive the daily readings wherever you are via email incase you don’t have your missal with you.