S
saellis
Guest
St. Joseph, pray for us fathers who, though we have failed, are trying to be better fathers to our children. Amen.
St. Joseph, pray for us fathers who, though we have failed, are trying to be better fathers to our children. Amen.

Yes it is, and it’s never too late to work for restoration of a relationship. With God all things are possible.a good week to pray for all fathers (the good, the bad and the in-between).
Amen!St. Joseph, pray for us fathers who, though we have failed, are trying to be better fathers to our children. Amen.

*O St. Joseph, whose protection is so great, so strong, so prompt before the throne **of God. I place in you all my interests and desires.
O St. Joseph, whose protection is so great, so strong, so prompt before the throne of God. I place in you all my interests and desires.
O St. Joseph, whose protection is so great, so strong, so prompt before the throne of God. I place in you all my interests and desires.