G
GordonBOPS
Guest
I saw a clip on the discovery channel last night of a new show that tries to give us the “face” of Jesus (never mind the Shroud of Turin) and they spent part of this discussing the passage from St. Paul’s first letter to the Corinthians (1 Corinthians 11:14) how it was a disgrace to wear long hair.
Any one have more insight on this? I had heard that St. Paul was speaking relatively, and that there was traditional long hair, which is long to us, but was standard length back then – and then there is LOOOONG HAIR (think 80’s Heavy Metal Bands)… and St. Paul was talking about the very very long hair.
Any one have more insight on this? I had heard that St. Paul was speaking relatively, and that there was traditional long hair, which is long to us, but was standard length back then – and then there is LOOOONG HAIR (think 80’s Heavy Metal Bands)… and St. Paul was talking about the very very long hair.