M
Memaw
Guest
This gets ridicules and tends to make one not want to even take part in something like this. I do believe we can all read, and once is enough, in my opinion!!! God Bless, Memaw
This gets ridicules and tends to make one not want to even take part in something like this. I do believe we can all read, and once is enough, in my opinion!!! God Bless, Memaw
My goodness, how incredibly rude. Sometimes opinions are best kept to ones self. Memaw, no one is forcing you to follow this thread. If it bothers you so much… just don’t stop reading it…This gets ridicules and tends to make one not want to even take part in something like this. I do believe we can all read, and once is enough, in my opinion!!! God Bless, Memaw
Not at all, I think we all know how to do that, but filling this thread, or any thread, with the same thing over and over again seems a bit to much for me. God Bless, MemawIs there something about the concept of “pray without ceasing” (1 Thess 5) that bothers you?