J
Jason27
Guest
I would like to make a brief statement…
The Catholic Church needs to stand firm on its faith regarding Sacred Scripture. I’m particularly referring to the Genesis creation account.
It clearly states that God made the Heavens and the Earth is 6 literal 24 hour days - and every living thing within them! (inc. dinosaurs)
Death entered the world after the Fall - to all living beings - not just humans. For all animals were made for mankind. Read the text in Genesis…it is not symbolic or coded. It is simple…but literal!
If the Catholic Church has authority over Christianity, it must stand firm on what is written by God. (not man) It is popular belief that evolution is FACT and so the Catholic Church, although I am aware has not actually ruled out a 6 day Creation, has allowed beliefs regarding the Genesis account to become ‘flexible’ and so to coincide whith ‘Man’s’ theories.
I would urge the Cathloic Church to look into the evidence and realise that the Genesis account on Creation is both logical, and in fact backed up by Science.
Check out this website - it is a Genesis apologetics (defending) network with loads of information and resources to help people understand that God’s Word is literal, and should, and CAN be defended.
God Bless.
Jason
The Catholic Church needs to stand firm on its faith regarding Sacred Scripture. I’m particularly referring to the Genesis creation account.
It clearly states that God made the Heavens and the Earth is 6 literal 24 hour days - and every living thing within them! (inc. dinosaurs)
Death entered the world after the Fall - to all living beings - not just humans. For all animals were made for mankind. Read the text in Genesis…it is not symbolic or coded. It is simple…but literal!
If the Catholic Church has authority over Christianity, it must stand firm on what is written by God. (not man) It is popular belief that evolution is FACT and so the Catholic Church, although I am aware has not actually ruled out a 6 day Creation, has allowed beliefs regarding the Genesis account to become ‘flexible’ and so to coincide whith ‘Man’s’ theories.
I would urge the Cathloic Church to look into the evidence and realise that the Genesis account on Creation is both logical, and in fact backed up by Science.
Check out this website - it is a Genesis apologetics (defending) network with loads of information and resources to help people understand that God’s Word is literal, and should, and CAN be defended.
God Bless.
Jason