M
mandy2
Guest
Hi everyone, sometimes, even many times, I have odd feelings about the Church. I truly believe in it because of the Eucharist and Apostolic Tradition and so on, but sometimes I feel like we go to the saints more than God. I know saints help, but sometimes we go to the saints or talk about the Pope more than God. Can someone help me? I want this doubting feeling to go away but at the same time I don’t want to settle with it being okay to talk to saints or even Mary more than God, even though they are great, they are not God.
I know they love us and want us in Heaven, but doesn’t God as well, like time infinity, because He is God?
I know they love us and want us in Heaven, but doesn’t God as well, like time infinity, because He is God?