Struggling to stay awake

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ben_Shipman
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ben_Shipman

Guest
Dear friends,

I want to make good use of my time, but this is difficult when I constantly feel sleepy and ready to shut down.

I have also had difficulty praying the Rosary.

Please ask Saint Philomena for her intercession on both counts.

Thank you very much.
 
Breathe in me, O Holy Spirit, that my thoughts may all be holy. Act in me, O Holy Spirit, that my work, too, may be holy. Draw my heart, O Holy Spirit, that I love but what is holy. Strengthen me, O Holy Spirit, to defend all that is holy. Guard me, then, O Holy Spirit, that I always may be holy. Amen.
 
Gracious and merciful Father, please come to his assistance.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.
 
Try to get more sleep?

Otherwise, for your intentions, ICXC NIKA
 
Praying for you. I hope that you get some good rest soon, friend.
 
Breathe in me, O Holy Spirit, that my thoughts may all be holy. Act in me, O Holy Spirit, that my work, too, may be holy. Draw my heart, O Holy Spirit, that I love but what is holy. Strengthen me, O Holy Spirit, to defend all that is holy. Guard me, then, O Holy Spirit, that I always may be holy. Amen.
 
If this persists, I recommend that you see your doctor. God bless you.
 
Just keep praying the Rosary, Our Lady will come to your aid, and ask the Holy Spirit to help you threw your problems. AMEN :gopray2::gopray2:
 
I want to make good use of my time, but this is difficult when I constantly feel sleepy and ready to shut down.
Please seek the professional help of a medical doctor. Sleep issues can be very serious, especially sleep apnea. Praying for you.
 
If this is a problem much of the time, you might want to have your ammonia levels checked.
 
Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†
 
Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

St. Philomena, pray for us!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top