T
that_name
Guest
No Mass for me. I am sick with a terrible cough and fever.
The cough is one of those that goes into horrid spasams and gaging that can end with vomiting (and as a middled aged woman, it can cause me to lose bladder control). I can be just fine then BAM here comes another round. It would be too disruptive in Mass - not to mention embarrassing.
Vocal prayer is out, talking brings on the spasams.
So, here I sit - doing some reading, feeling like the worst Catholic in the world.
The cough is one of those that goes into horrid spasams and gaging that can end with vomiting (and as a middled aged woman, it can cause me to lose bladder control). I can be just fine then BAM here comes another round. It would be too disruptive in Mass - not to mention embarrassing.
Vocal prayer is out, talking brings on the spasams.
So, here I sit - doing some reading, feeling like the worst Catholic in the world.
