E
ez3714
Guest
Here’s my background:
I work 3rd shift. Have started college classes part-time, and will in the coming months try to do both full-time. Raised Protestant, but I’m now discovering the truths about the Catholic Church which makes taking a little swim likely. Have begun a prayer regimen that seems to have made great changes in my personality (smoothed-me out some, let’s say) and increased my sensitivity to His leading. I also note that, without even greater discipline, I’m gonna be overwhelmed when my schedule really gets busy.
Presently, I do a general prayer upon waking, the Divine Mercy Chaplet at lunch (3 a-m) and the Rosary before retiring. Are there modifications you might suggest?
I work 3rd shift. Have started college classes part-time, and will in the coming months try to do both full-time. Raised Protestant, but I’m now discovering the truths about the Catholic Church which makes taking a little swim likely. Have begun a prayer regimen that seems to have made great changes in my personality (smoothed-me out some, let’s say) and increased my sensitivity to His leading. I also note that, without even greater discipline, I’m gonna be overwhelmed when my schedule really gets busy.
Presently, I do a general prayer upon waking, the Divine Mercy Chaplet at lunch (3 a-m) and the Rosary before retiring. Are there modifications you might suggest?