F
F_Marturana
Guest
I’m in my late 40’s. I was carded recently buying liquor filled chocolates. 
I think you’re ignoring the risks.I think you’re blowing it out of proportion.
Excuses. I doubt that alcoholism and cirrhosis of the liver were common in those days, and I suspect very few people died as a result of drunk driving of wagons and chariots.Says a follower of Jesus - whose first miracle was to produce 120 gallons of wine
I salute that person.A 20 year old, who perhaps has a family, a house, votes, serves in the armed forces,
Fake ID and buying alcohol for underagers and not yourself imo is a form of lying and there’s a commandment against that.Hello, I am curious if buying alcohol for underagers and using fake IDs at the bars are mortal sins?
I am of age, however is it a mortal sin to take my underage friends with me to the bars if they use fake IDs?
I realize this is very much a tangential issue, but for what it’s worth, very, very few under 21 year olds in the military wait until they’re legal to drink. Just like their peers living in college dorms, on a Friday night the barracks will flow with cheap beer.I salute that person.
Even he or she will not regret waiting until age 21.