T
Thomas_Jennings
Guest
I’ve tried to picture ‘infinite degrees’ of goodness, like happiness and love…and it’s wonderful (if slightly nauseating to reflect on). But no idea seems an ideal destination.
I love various goodness(es) but, in thinking about Heaven have a hard time trying to grasp a completion to those elements when they seem like ‘part of a journey’ at best.
Basically put, while I have no desire to journey on forever…no ‘end’ seems the right one and I cannot imagine thinking ‘well, that’s me done .I can just stop striving now.’
I love various goodness(es) but, in thinking about Heaven have a hard time trying to grasp a completion to those elements when they seem like ‘part of a journey’ at best.
Basically put, while I have no desire to journey on forever…no ‘end’ seems the right one and I cannot imagine thinking ‘well, that’s me done .I can just stop striving now.’