O
Ophelia23
Guest
My dad’s knee replacement surgery went very well! He is already on the road to recovery, and can already walk a little bit! I am so happy for him. I’m happy that he will be able to be as active as he longs to be once this heals. He has been held back for years now because of this knee. Praise be to God!
Father God, thank you so much for watching over my Dad during surgery. Please continue to be with him as he heals! And as a side prayer, please grant my mom all of the patience she’ll need to best help him when he gets cranky. You and I both know it will happen.
Amen!!
Father God, thank you so much for watching over my Dad during surgery. Please continue to be with him as he heals! And as a side prayer, please grant my mom all of the patience she’ll need to best help him when he gets cranky. You and I both know it will happen.