Surgery

  • Thread starter Thread starter PaulinaWalko
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t see why it would be.
I replied to your post las night…did it get deleted or moved or something?

🤷
 
Is getting surgery if you have a breast deformity a sin?
Paulina,

I am wondering why you ask this question. Please tell me why?

It has been stated that you have asked the question multiple times on other threads. My suspicion is that you do not have an adequate answer. I am a Plastic Reconstructive Surgeon and provide the following answer that should complete your quest for an answer.

In answer to your question Cosmetic Surgery is based on what is learned from Reconstructive Surgery.

A breast deformity may be Congenital or Acquired.

An Acquired deformity may be the result of Trauma or Cancer.

The methods for breast Reconstruction would include Reduction, Augmentation, Mastopexy and Tissue Transfer.

It is not uncommon when doing a Reconstruction that one side is addressed and the other side is also operated for balance.

An example would be Breast Cancer. Rebuilding a breast by whatever means may require a Breast Reduction, Mastopexy, Augmentation and even a tissue transfer for the Reconstruction. Reconstruction for the opposite side for balance and may use the same methods.

I see no sin in “therapeutic” Surgery that is meant to restore you to the whole person that you were. It is not being sought after for vanity.

Please ask any clarifying questions so you can be satisfied.

By the way, I do have the ability to answer some Cacholic and other religion questions too!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top