Suze Orman

• Thread starter Thread starter Steph700
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steph700

There’s been a lot of buzz on the news lately about Suze Orman, the straight-shooting personal fiance guru. I got her newest book “The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous, and Broke” (which describes me perfectly at this stage of life!) and I really like her tell-it-like-it-is approach. There’s so much that I have learned from her so far!

Anyone else out there familiar with her TV show and books? Do you find that she gives sound financial advice? What is your opinion of her?

suzeorman.com

40.png
Steph700:
There’s been a lot of buzz on the news lately about Suze Orman, the straight-shooting personal fiance guru. I got her newest book “The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous, and Broke” (which describes me perfectly at this stage of life!) and I really like her tell-it-like-it-is approach. There’s so much that I have learned from her so far!

Anyone else out there familiar with her TV show and books? Do you find that she gives sound financial advice? What is your opinion of her?

suzeorman.com
I think she is good…I have her audio tapes…makes a lot of sense to me… 👍

I wish I had listened to her financial advice when I was much younger. If you want some good, free tips on money, try the www.IWillTeachYouToBeRich.com site. It’s mostly common sense ideas on how to conserve and grow your money. If you are, or know a young person who is clueless about money, the free e-newsletter is a good recommendation.

She impresses me as a woman of principle. Us lay people, not fluent in “finance speak” can understand her.

40.png
mpav:
I wish I had listened to her financial advice when I was much younger. If you want some good, free tips on money, try the www.IWillTeachYouToBeRich.com site. It’s mostly common sense ideas on how to conserve and grow your money. If you are, or know a young person who is clueless about money, the free e-newsletter is a good recommendation.
👋 Clueless right here!

Thanks for the idea, I signed up for the newletter.

I find it amazing that I somehow earned a degree in international business but completely failed to learn anything about personal finance. It’s too bad that colleges don’t make a 1-credit personal finance class mandatory during your last year of school. Luckily I’m only 24 so I haven’t been out that long and haven’t had the opportunity to make many mistakes yet, but heaven knows I have a LOT to learn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back