Svengoolie time!

  • Thread starter Thread starter svid2
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

svid2

Guest
Pax Christi!

It’s almost time for the master of macabre madness!

Tonight’s film is The Werewolf of London. I’ll brew some tea and enjoy. (MeTV, 10 p.m. Eastern)

Check it out with me and post a comment or two!

God bless.
 
Watching the werewolf right now. Scary, lol. If I’m not mistaken I think I heard some Latin spoken during the first scenes of the movie.
 
These old classic Universal horror movies are still the best. I never get tired of watching them.

I still think that the Dracula movies are some of the best around.
 
Pax Christi!

Yup, Latin is spoken by the old priest: a little “pax vobiscum” and such.

The original Dracula is my favorite horror/monster/whatever you want to call it movie.

Fun stuff!

God bless.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top