Synoptic gospels - RSV - Recommendations?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stratiotes
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stratiotes

Guest
I am looking for recommendations of a parallel synoptic gospels. I would prefer RSV-CE with a commentary/comparison that is orthodox - or at least within the pale of orthodox. I did find something on amazon as an example but, as it is NSRV, it does not fit my criteria perfectly[1]…the version of less important than the commentary but still…any recommendations?

[1]
A Comparison by Throckmorton
 
I am looking for recommendations of a parallel synoptic gospels. I would prefer RSV-CE with a commentary/comparison that is orthodox - or at least within the pale of orthodox. I did find something on amazon as an example but, as it is NSRV, it does not fit my criteria perfectly[1]…the version of less important than the commentary but still…any recommendations?

[1]
A Comparison by Throckmorton
closest I can find is the Haydock Bible Commentary and that is still off base of what you are looking for.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top