R
rp00005
Guest
Hello,
Are there any rules that apply to using a tabernacle to store relics? I rescued a tabernacle from a closed parish in Newark NJ, which I brought back and placed on a table next to a side altar. The chapel has a high altar with a tabernacle with the Blessed Sacrament present, so I am using this tabernacle to store the many relics that the chapel has. Someone told me that you cannot use this in this way. Is this a proper use? Thanks.
Are there any rules that apply to using a tabernacle to store relics? I rescued a tabernacle from a closed parish in Newark NJ, which I brought back and placed on a table next to a side altar. The chapel has a high altar with a tabernacle with the Blessed Sacrament present, so I am using this tabernacle to store the many relics that the chapel has. Someone told me that you cannot use this in this way. Is this a proper use? Thanks.