K
Kathrin
Guest
God created the world and on the 7th day rejoiced in what He had done. 
A catholic author whose book I am reading also interpreted this as meaning that we use this day to reflect rather than to already think further.
But I am having concrete questions regarding this now.
Somebody offered me a translating job. I am not so sure how legitimate it is. Is it ok to talk to my family about this today, ask there opinions, since we have dinner together tonight. Or is this too much business talk for Sunday.
Also is it ok to get back to that person with further questions per e-mail on Sunday, so I can decide whether I want to accept the job and maybe start working on it tomorrow?
Kathrin
A catholic author whose book I am reading also interpreted this as meaning that we use this day to reflect rather than to already think further.
But I am having concrete questions regarding this now.
Somebody offered me a translating job. I am not so sure how legitimate it is. Is it ok to talk to my family about this today, ask there opinions, since we have dinner together tonight. Or is this too much business talk for Sunday.
Also is it ok to get back to that person with further questions per e-mail on Sunday, so I can decide whether I want to accept the job and maybe start working on it tomorrow?
Kathrin