K
Kathrin
Guest
How do you talk with your Non-Catholic family members and friends about your Faith?
There are questions they sometimes ask that are sometimes difficult to answer! Such as:
I explain that the church HELPS me with the guilt feelings.
Do other people here have such conversations with other people, who are close to them, too?
Do you have any wisdom to share about how to “explain” your Faith?
Kathrin
There are questions they sometimes ask that are sometimes difficult to answer! Such as:
- Why do I need to pray if I know God’s will will be done anyway?
- Why would God who has made the world need us to worship Him? Maybe he wouldn’t even WANT that?
(Remembering there IS something in the Bible about this, right?) - What do I need to go church for, can’t everybody pray at home?
I explain that the church HELPS me with the guilt feelings.
Do other people here have such conversations with other people, who are close to them, too?
Do you have any wisdom to share about how to “explain” your Faith?
Kathrin