Teacher Sex Abuse

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mrs_Sally
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mrs_Sally

Guest
A teacher we know has turned himself in for sexual assualt. I don’t know yet who the student was. Please pray for her, that she will be healed from this terrible fright. Please pray for him that he will be healed of the darkness in his soul. This was a teacher my children have had and someone I would not have thought would do something like this. It is so very frightening to have this evil so close to you. And I feel so terrible about immediately being thankful that it wasn’t my child. 😦
 
This is horrible. I will pray for the child involved and try to for the teacher;). I worked with kids in a school district and I hope to be a teacher someday, and having worked in a school and made relationships with the students…the thought of a teacher abusing a child just…absolutely rattles me!:mad:
 
Also will pray.
We have had 5 such teachers in our school district these last 12 months or so… middle school, high school, and elementary. Yes, frightening. The grooming is what gets to me.
 
Knowing how frightened you feel to have such evil so close to you - think how terrified the teacher must feel to have such evil inside. I don’t condone the teacher’s abuse but I can’t imagine the courage it must take to turn oneself in. At least she is seeking healing and reparation.

Prayers for all involved.
 
i am glad this guy turned himself in… many just hope to get away with it, and hope the kids won’t tell either. prayers for this man’s victims, their families, and the man himself. it is creepy and awful to know anyone would do this to children. prayers for the young people involved, may God grant them healing, help, and refuge in Him, and repentance and freedom from this darkness to the abuser.
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
re: teacher abuse of students…this is how it goes! If the student goes to the school,quickly the school contacts the teacher if he/she confesses,he is ordered to resign for health reasons and the student with his/her parents sign an agreement to never speak about it and gets healthy sized checks…in the mean time the teacher has a clean record and goes onto other schools. If the student goes to the parents or police,then it hits the fan and the teacher is fired and the student gets no money but the teacher is generally driven out of the market . …
 
re: teacher abuse of students…this is how it goes! If the student goes to the school,quickly the school contacts the teacher if he/she confesses,he is ordered to resign for health reasons and the student with his/her parents sign an agreement to never speak about it and gets healthy sized checks…in the mean time the teacher has a clean record and goes onto other schools. If the student goes to the parents or police,then it hits the fan and the teacher is fired and the student gets no money but the teacher is generally driven out of the market . …
My husband and I both word (or worked in my case) in schools. My husband kind of sees all of this behind the scenes since his job is intimately linked to anything like this that happens. There has been only one confimed case, and several suspicions, and while I can’t give details I can tell you that any school that does what you are talking about isn’t the norm. The teachers never leave with a clean record, and usually end up permanently unemployed, losing their state cerification, and/or in jail. Even the suspicion or accusation will cause that teacher to be out of work teaching for life.
 
re: teacher abuse of students…this is how it goes! If the student goes to the school,quickly the school contacts the teacher if he/she confesses,he is ordered to resign for health reasons and the student with his/her parents sign an agreement to never speak about it and gets healthy sized checks…in the mean time the teacher has a clean record and goes onto other schools. If the student goes to the parents or police,then it hits the fan and the teacher is fired and the student gets no money but the teacher is generally driven out of the market . …
I sincerely hope you are not trying to draw a metaphor here… on this thread… on the prayer intention forum. Best to just pray for all involved in all kinds of abuse.
 
Thank you all for your prayers. I appreciate them so much. I am still very shaken by this. We light a candle to Our Lady of Charity the other day for a different intention, but I have joined this one to it.
 
Thank you all for your prayers. I appreciate them so much. I am still very shaken by this. We light a candle to Our Lady of Charity the other day for a different intention, but I have joined this one to it.
continued prayers… :crossrc:
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly hosts, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan, and all the evil spirits, who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top