So you misspoke earlier? I took your statement to mean that if man of science, particularly someone whose field of study is intimately linked with ancient earth its creation and history, were to believe that the earth was 6000 years old, that would be problematic since the scientific evidence overwhelmingly points to a 4+billion year old earth. I didnât want to put words in your mouth, so I asked for clarification.
6000 year old earth is bad science. I know you donât want to say that, but you kind of do want to, donât you?

I certainly acknowledge your claim that bad science can be used to push an agenda. Absolutely agree. It can be by fueled by political goals, economic motives, or as in the case of 6000 year old earth, religious goals. (clearly some feel that the 4+ billion year old earth is somehow a threat to the truth of the BibleâŚ

)
No I did not mispeak. I agree as do most, that the earth is older than 6000 years, but what is interesting to me is your need to make this an issue so much that you see villains in windmills. It definitely speaks to the agenda that some have.
As far as I know a 6000 year old earth is bad science. In fact rarely is it considered science at all. Now, If I die and God says, âguess what? It really was 6000 years oldâ Iâll say, âwow, didnât see that coming.â And I will be judged on my faith in Jesus and my works
Agree. Fortunately, that isnât how real science works (âmodernâ or otherwise).