• Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

swampfox

scrappleface.com/MT/archives/002013.html

Sen. Boxer Quits ‘Flawed’ Political System
by Scott Ott

(2005-01-06) – Just minutes after failing to halt the certification of President Bush’s electoral victory, Sen. Barbara Boxer, D-CA, announced her resignation from the Senate today, saying she is “wracked with doubt” about the precise margin of her own victory in November.

While the official vote count showed that Mrs. Boxer trounced Republican Bill Jones by nearly 2.4 million votes, she said today that if even one voter was disenfranchised in California, then her “election is tainted and American troops in Iraq are dying in vain.”

“I feel dirty,” she said at a hastily-called news conference. “I’m leaving the senate so I can sleep at night and face myself in the mirror. If I stayed, I would be no better than George W. Bush.”

Former Sen. Boxer encouraged her Democrat colleagues to “follow my principled leadership and abandon your ill-gotten seats of power.”

President George Bush, when told of the resignation, said, “Sen. Boxer has fought for years to make America better. Today, she has won that fight, and deserves the gratitude of all Americans.”

😃 :dancing: :clapping: Somebody bring her a pacifier.If the rest of the pro-aborts step down, does that mean the pro-lifers can step in by default?😛 God Bless

40.png
swampfox:
Sen. Boxer Quits ‘Flawed’ Political System
To anyone who believes this cant/rant - I have some land in Florida I want to talk to you about - it’s only underwater when it rains.

The Feinstein/Boxer team has been some of the biggest culture of death supporters in America.

Is this real news or an Onion wannabe?

40.png
HagiaSophia:
To anyone who believes this cant/rant - I have some land in Florida I want to talk to you about - it’s only underwater when it rains.
YOU’RE SO RIGHT SHE IS OUT OF HER MIND SHE’S SO CRAZY YOU’D ALMOST THINK THIS WAS A PARODY OR SOMETHING

Oops, never mind…

40.png
swampfox:
President George Bush, when told of the resignation, said, “Sen. Boxer has fought for years to make America better. Today, she has won that fight, and deserves the gratitude of all Americans.”
I’m grateful she stepped down, and, yup it probably did make America better. Got to love Dubya, for a dyslexic he sure is slick some times. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back