Teasing others without knowing it?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Binto
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Binto

Guest
My friend says its a part of growing up. Have any of you been this person, or know somebody that does?
 
Early stage bullying? It could become a bad habit. Follow the golden rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
 
I pick on people all the time. If I like you, I pick. If I don’t like you, I don’t say anything to you. But I am one very messed up individual.

I know that I am picking when I do it, though.
 
How exactly does one tease somebody without knowing it?
My guess is that the OP means an “inside joke” sort of thing. Someone makes a comment about someone while they are there and the person is oblivious to it, but everyone is laughing because they talked about the person before he was there.
 
My friend says its a part of growing up. Have any of you been this person, or know somebody that does?
I’m reminded of a long ago co-worker who always said underhanded slightly personal mean statements you knew he meant and always say “I’m just jokin’” until someone called him on it by some pretty strong words… Knock off the BLEEP…

Mary.
 
I pick on people all the time. If I like you, I pick. If I don’t like you, I don’t say anything to you. But I am one very messed up individual.

I know that I am picking when I do it, though.
I do the same. But If I really dislike a person I don’t stay quiet I’m outright hostile and very direct. I do that to make them uncomfortable which almost always makes them leave my presence so it works for me. But I rarely dislike a person much less to that extent, a person has to be a complete hypocrite.
 
I do the same. But If I really dislike a person I don’t stay quiet I’m outright hostile and very direct. I do that to make them uncomfortable which almost always makes them leave my presence so it works for me. But I rarely dislike a person much less to that extent, a person has to be a complete hypocrite.
Yep. I totally get you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top