E
edwest2
Guest
I also refuse to embrace the gradual decline of appropriate dress for men and women, and teens. My God. Do you have to wear a blouse where a good portion of your breasts are visible? Why? I got one answer: “But all my friends dress like this!” With a little anger thrown in.
Modesty for teens is more than about clothing. Poise, confidence, and teaching teens how to “carry themselves,” in a dignified way, in public. Women get the worst of it from a small group of dictators called ‘fashion designers.’ I’ve been watching it going downhill for decades. Finally, if you’re Catholic, you need to be aware of the toxic effects of the world around you.
amazon.com/Extreme-Makeover-Transformed-Conformed-Culture/dp/1586175610
Peace,
Ed
Modesty for teens is more than about clothing. Poise, confidence, and teaching teens how to “carry themselves,” in a dignified way, in public. Women get the worst of it from a small group of dictators called ‘fashion designers.’ I’ve been watching it going downhill for decades. Finally, if you’re Catholic, you need to be aware of the toxic effects of the world around you.
amazon.com/Extreme-Makeover-Transformed-Conformed-Culture/dp/1586175610
Peace,
Ed