F
filiae
Guest
I’m so discouraged.
My 18 year old daughter is pregnant for the second time. The father of her first child told her that if she didn’t sleep with him, he wouldn’t help her with the baby. She fell for it. So now she is pregnant again and at the doctor’s last week we also found out that he has given her an STD.
She wants nothing to do with him. I don’t blame her. He’s a very unsavory character. He has not contributed financially to the baby they have and now here we go again. He’s also got a terrible mouth on him. He called me a “Catholic **** devil ******* mother.” Fill in the blanks. He always plays the Catholic card, not thinking that his child is Catholic, too. (Of course we had her baptized. My husband and I are her godparents.)
.
Now my daughter wants me to quit my job to take care of her baby. I feel that I am the only one being asked to make changes. But on the other hand I want what’s best for my grandchild. I am so torn up by this that I don’t know where to turn. I thought I’d ask you good people for your opinion.
Thanks for listening.
My 18 year old daughter is pregnant for the second time. The father of her first child told her that if she didn’t sleep with him, he wouldn’t help her with the baby. She fell for it. So now she is pregnant again and at the doctor’s last week we also found out that he has given her an STD.
She wants nothing to do with him. I don’t blame her. He’s a very unsavory character. He has not contributed financially to the baby they have and now here we go again. He’s also got a terrible mouth on him. He called me a “Catholic **** devil ******* mother.” Fill in the blanks. He always plays the Catholic card, not thinking that his child is Catholic, too. (Of course we had her baptized. My husband and I are her godparents.)
.
Now my daughter wants me to quit my job to take care of her baby. I feel that I am the only one being asked to make changes. But on the other hand I want what’s best for my grandchild. I am so torn up by this that I don’t know where to turn. I thought I’d ask you good people for your opinion.
Thanks for listening.