J
Jaysdec
Guest
Please keep me in your prayers. I’m really tempted to become an atheist or to go to a nondenominational church maybe…thanks…
Indeed.Praying to the Holy Spirit to give you guidance, direction, strength, fortitude & wisdom to remain with the Catholic faith.
It is always best to resist temptation.Please keep me in your prayers. I’m really tempted to become an atheist or to go to a nondenominational church maybe…thanks…
Praying for you…Please keep me in your prayers. I’m really tempted to become an atheist or to go to a nondenominational church maybe…thanks…
Prayers continuing for you…Please keep me in your prayers. I’m really tempted to become an atheist or to go to a nondenominational church maybe…thanks…Code:Originally Posted by **Jaysdec** [forums.catholic-questions.org/images/buttons_khaki/viewpost.gif](http://forums.catholic-questions.org/showthread.php?p=13709920#post13709920)
Read The Improbability Principle: Why Coincidences, Miracles, and Rare Events Happen Every Day by David Hand. Or any other book on probability. Or watch some youtube videos of things most people would say were impossible…but they happen. All the time.It takes a lot of faith to be an atheist! To believe that the planets and universe with all its dynamics was just the luck of the draw! To believe that all creation came into being without an intelligent designer. To believe that something came from nothing and then by chance atoms formed into molecules which then came together again by incalculable chance to form matter; plants , animals, and then by chance gave them life, instinct, intellect, ecosystems etc.
That would really seem nonsensical to me. I know I don’t have that much Faith.