Thank you

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darryl_B
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Darryl_B

Guest
I have no idea where to place this but I would just like to thank all those Catholics on this forum who have helped me on my journey, those who have touched my understanding, those who have been a witness to me, an example to me, those who have given me words of instruction, words of encouragement, words of reproof. You have taught me so much and I knew so little. I love this Catholic Faith it has brought me to my knees and so much closer to my God.

Your work is making an impact on people.
 
I have no idea where to place this but I would just like to thank all those Catholics on this forum who have helped me on my journey, those who have touched my understanding, those who have been a witness to me, an example to me, those who have given me words of instruction, words of encouragement, words of reproof. You have taught me so much and I knew so little. I love this Catholic Faith it has brought me to my knees and so much closer to my God.

Your work is making an impact on people.
I couldn’t agree more! 👍 I have learned much here on CAF in the past few years. Thanks be to God!
 
I have no idea where to place this but I would just like to thank all those Catholics on this forum who have helped me on my journey, those who have touched my understanding, those who have been a witness to me, an example to me, those who have given me words of instruction, words of encouragement, words of reproof. You have taught me so much and I knew so little. I love this Catholic Faith it has brought me to my knees and so much closer to my God.

Your work is making an impact on people.
I, too, am grateful to CAF for all the reasons in post 1. When my own faith was shaken, I was taught how to search out the answers.

Blessings,
granny

The human person is worthy of profound respect.
 
I have no idea where to place this but I would just like to thank all those Catholics on this forum who have helped me on my journey, those who have touched my understanding, those who have been a witness to me, an example to me, those who have given me words of instruction, words of encouragement, words of reproof. You have taught me so much and I knew so little. I love this Catholic Faith it has brought me to my knees and so much closer to my God.

Your work is making an impact on people.
Welcome Home!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top