Thankful To God for Many Blessings

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pray3x
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pray3x

Guest
Hi everyone,

I would like to ask for prayers of thanksgiving to God, Mother Mary, St. Joseph, and all the Angels and Saints in Heaven.

I am thankful especially for these recent many Blessings that my mom returned home safely and healthily back to us, that I was able to make a tough life decision, and that things seems to be moving in the right direction.

I would also like to ask for prayers for thanksgiving on behalf everyone also, I pray that they too take the time out to say prayers of thanks.

I also would like to to you all for your prayers, I pray for all of you each day, God Bless!🙂
 
:gopray:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

:signofcross:
 
Praise God from whom all blessings flow! Praise Him oh creatures here below. Praise Him above ye heavenly hosts, Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
 
Thanks be to God for all of the beautiful blessings He gives us, even the ones we don’t recognize, but especially the ones we do.
 
I thank you, Heavenly Father, for granting life to all, for watching over us all and for allowing us to live in your precious Eden. There are some O Lord, who do not cherish the life and homes you have granted them, but I for one am fully blessed and am honoured to live, with you guiding me through obstacles that you have challenged me with.

Thank you, Holy One. :highprayer:
 
**Thank you, O God, for another day.
Help me to spend it wisely and to spend it well.
Grant that everything I do today may be done
as well as I can do it.
Grant that everyone I meet may be happier for the meeting.

Keep me all through today,
conscientious in my work;
truthful in my speaking;
loyal to my friends;
and faithful to those who love me.
Through Jesus Christ my Lord.
Amen**
 
Blessed be God. Blessed be His Holy Name
Blessed be Jesus Christ, true God and true Man
Blessed be the Name of Jesus
Blessed be His Most Sacred Heart
Blessed be His Most Precious Blood
Blessed be Jesus
in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar
Blessed be the Holy Spirit, the Paraclete
Blessed be the great Mother of Christ, Mary most Holy
Blessed be her Holy and Immaculate Conception
Blessed be her Glorious Assumption
Blessed be the Name of Mary, Virgin and Mother
Blessed be St. Joseph, her most chaste spouse
Blessed be God in His Angels and in His Saints
Amen!
 
Psalm 150

Praise God in his holy place,
praise him in his mighty heavens.
Praise him for his powerful deeds,
praise his surpassing greatness.
O praise him with sound of trumpet,
praise him with lute and harp.
Praise him with timbrel and dance,
praise him with strings and pipes.
O praise him with resounding cymbals,
praise him with clashing of cymbals.
Let everything that lives and that breathes
give praise to the Lord.
 
Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top