That I Manage to Get a Summer Job

  • Thread starter Thread starter Melodeonist
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prayer to St. Anthony for Employment

Blessed St. Anthony, who in life was ever mindful
of the needs of the afflicted, consuming himself
in the service of God and for the good of souls,
who was the enemy of idleness and a tireless worker
in the vineyard of the Lord, beseech God to grant
Melodeonist a suitable summer job.
We ask this through Jesus Christ Our Lord, amen.

:gopray2:
 
Thanks for the continued prayers! 😃

I just got another call for an interview. To quote a presidential candidate, I got so many calls for interviews it’ll make your head spin! 😛

I have one today. Please pray they consider hiring me, and that I do well at the interview.
 
Thanks for the prayers! 😃

I went to the interview today, and they told me that they unfortunately aren’t looking for people only working for the summer; However, if they get nobody else then they will consider hiring me. 😃

I also applied at some more places today (I think it was three.) I’m not the type to give up. 🙂
 
***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***
 
Hi Melodeonist,

Thanks for your most recent update. 🙂

Prayers said for you, that all works out well for you.

May God bless your efforts. 🙂
 
Thanks for the prayers! I think I may have managed to get a job that works weekends and Monday! 😃

Dear God, thank you for helping me get considered for a job! If it is your will, allow me to be hired by the company. Amen.
 
Praying…
O most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, who brought forth the Son of God still remaining a Virgin, assist us in this necessity.
O Star of the Sea, help us, and show us that you are our Mother.

O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and earth, we humbly ask you from the depths of our heart to help us in this necessity. There are none who can withstand your power.
O show us that you are our Mother.

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. Sweet Mother, we place this cause in your hands. Amen.

Flos Carmeli
 
Thanks for the prayers! I think I may have managed to get a job that works weekends and Monday! 😃

Dear God, thank you for helping me get considered for a job! If it is your will, allow me to be hired by the company. Amen.
Continuing to pray for you!

Looking forward to your updates!

God bless you! 🙂
 
Thanks for the prayers! I did indeed get the job. So far I am enjoying it! 😃

I will continue working on the weekend after summer too. 🙂
 
Congratulations, Melodeonist!! 🙂

That’s wonderful news!

I’m really happy for you, and I’m very happy that you can stay on past the Summer, too! Way to go!

God bless you, and praise God for His goodness! 🙂
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top