That I Manage to Get Good Grades at Summer Math Class

  • Thread starter Thread starter Melodeonist
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Melodeonist

Guest
As some of you may know, I am currently going to a local Community College. For the Summer I am taking one math class to get rid of the remaining remedial classes. Please pray that I may pass the class. Thank you! 😃
 
A Student’s Prayer to St. Anthony

O blessed Saint Anthony, may all students place their studies under your powerful protection. Through your intercession, may the Holy Spirit fill them with light, strength, intelligence, and humility. I implore the Creator of all things to grant these students the ability to grasp concepts correctly, and the talent to be exact in their answers. Through Christ Our Lord, amen.

:gopray2:
 
Praying for that the math class goes well and you do pass.

Mary.
 
Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†
 
You get what you put into it. Work hard and do the practice problems. Praying for you.
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.
 
As some of you may know, I am currently going to a local Community College. For the Summer I am taking one math class to get rid of the remaining remedial classes. Please pray that I may pass the class. Thank you! 😃
Salutations Melodeonist,
St. Anthony was considered a wonder worker of miracles., while living and after his death. Please continue to lift up prayer for successful test reports, to the Father, through Jesus’s name, by the power of the Holy Spirit.
After you’ve studied, made notes and joined a study group, all you can do is relax. Before each test, I’d sing to mysef," I’m Popeye the sailor man. I know all that I can. My God is with me so why should I worry. I’m Popeye the sailor man. "
May God help you rest and give you wisdom with clarity thar will bring all your
Thoughts forward for the test…
in Christ’s love,
Tweedlealice
 
Praying for you…
O most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, who brought forth the Son of God still remaining a Virgin, assist us in this necessity.
O Star of the Sea, help us, and show us that you are our Mother.

O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and earth, we humbly ask you from the depths of our heart to help us in this necessity. There are none who can withstand your power.
O show us that you are our Mother.

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. Sweet Mother, we place this cause in your hands. Amen.

Flos Carmeli
 
Thanks for the prayers! 😃

So far I haven’t gotten any graded things back yet, but the other week I think I got either a C or a D. Whatever God wills I will be happy with. 🙂
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top