That our cat gets found

  • Thread starter Thread starter Perrycool2
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Perrycool2

Guest
We just lost our cat. I looked everywhere in the house but is not there. Please pray that I may find my cat safe and unharmed.
 
Praying to St. Francis for the safety & wrll being & safe return of your cat.
 
I pray you find your cat. I have a cat and I love him so much. Try putting out food (front and back porch) and see if he/she returns. Also, if possible, talk to your neighbors and let them know your cat is missing, show them a picture or give them a description so they can keep an eye out for him/her.

I really hope you find your cat. Mine has gotten out a couple times but thankfully didn’t go too far so I was able to find him.

My neighbor lost her cat for 10 days a few months ago. She was very worried and thought the worst. Then one day she found him in her bushes in her front yard. Cats are very instinctive. They might wander away but they know where their home is. Don’t give up hope!
 
Thank you to everybody that prayed for the intention. I am please to say that with your prayers and help from St. Anthony I found the cat. Again thank you
 
Prayers for the intervention of Saint Anthony. It always worked for my grandma’s cat!
 
Thank you to everybody that prayed for the intention. I am please to say that with your prayers and help from St. Anthony I found the cat. Again thank you
I’m so glad you found your cat!!! :extrahappy: :dancing: :bounce:
 
Thank you to everybody that prayed for the intention. I am please to say that with your prayers and help from St. Anthony I found the cat. Again thank you
👍:):D:amen:
 
**:angel1:

St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defence against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

:angel1:**
 
Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†
 
Thank God who gave us cats for company,
may those who cannot have cats like
my mom find good company.

Our Father, who is in heaven,
hallowed be Your Name,
Your kingdom come,
Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses as
we forgive those who trespass against us,
(forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors),
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top