F
fin
Guest
PROMISE: “Each priest who worthily offers the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass for 30 consecutive days and, in addition, makes the Stations of the Cross daily, will receive for himself: and another soul selected by him, the assurance of eternal salvation.”
PROMISE: “Likewise, each individual who will receive Holy Communion worthily for 30 consecutive days, and will recite one Our Father and Hail Mary for the welfare of the Holy Catholic Church, will receive for himself and one other soul selected by him, the assurance of eternal salvation.”
7dolors.com/page2divinepromises.htm
catholicspirit.blogspot.com/2007/12/two-divine-promises.html
Has anyone prayed this novena before? I have a booklet on this, and have read about this on some sites. I do remember doing this a few years ago. I’ve been going to daily Mass lately so it seems like a good idea to take this up again, and would give me the motivation to continue going to daily Mass.
PROMISE: “Likewise, each individual who will receive Holy Communion worthily for 30 consecutive days, and will recite one Our Father and Hail Mary for the welfare of the Holy Catholic Church, will receive for himself and one other soul selected by him, the assurance of eternal salvation.”
7dolors.com/page2divinepromises.htm
catholicspirit.blogspot.com/2007/12/two-divine-promises.html
Has anyone prayed this novena before? I have a booklet on this, and have read about this on some sites. I do remember doing this a few years ago. I’ve been going to daily Mass lately so it seems like a good idea to take this up again, and would give me the motivation to continue going to daily Mass.