S
shannyk
Guest
We do an advent wreath, actually two one table top one at the kitchen table that we use every night at dinner, and one wall mounted one that I just put regular tea candles in the rest of the year.
We also have a Chi Ro candle covered with a blue cloth to be our Mary candle. oh I also get out the Our Lady of Guadalupe candle out since she is expecting in that image, seems fitting.
At dinner we light the advent wreath and say an advent prayer from my Magnificat.
I try to wait on Christmas decor including the tree as long as possible, usually the weekend before Christmas, however many days before Christmas that ends up being. As of now besides the advent wreaths we have no decorations up.
We celebrate the feasts of St. Nicholas of course, and St. Lucia, that is my DD’s fav, she’s got the candle wreath for her head and everything
She says she’s going to even make the St Lucia treats herself this year, which will be interesting…I try to make something with honey for St Ambrose’s feast, this time I made baklava, it was good.
Hmm…I feel like there is more, but I can’t think of any. Probably because I usually don’t remember until the last minute.

We also have a Chi Ro candle covered with a blue cloth to be our Mary candle. oh I also get out the Our Lady of Guadalupe candle out since she is expecting in that image, seems fitting.
At dinner we light the advent wreath and say an advent prayer from my Magnificat.
I try to wait on Christmas decor including the tree as long as possible, usually the weekend before Christmas, however many days before Christmas that ends up being. As of now besides the advent wreaths we have no decorations up.
We celebrate the feasts of St. Nicholas of course, and St. Lucia, that is my DD’s fav, she’s got the candle wreath for her head and everything
Hmm…I feel like there is more, but I can’t think of any. Probably because I usually don’t remember until the last minute.