The Apostolic Fathers

  • Thread starter Thread starter RollTide1987
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RollTide1987

Guest
I found an amazing lecture series from the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception out of Tyler, TX on the Apostolic Fathers. It’s a series of three separate YouTube videos that covers 5 separate Apostolic Fathers.

youtube.com/watch?v=YXeOinocQF4 <---- St. Ignatius of Antioch

youtube.com/watch?v=UxTe1SVbT9o <---- St. Polycarp and St. Irenaeus

youtube.com/watch?v=PktAmR7wJMg <---- St. Clement I and the Didache

All three videos offer AMAZING insight into what the early Church taught and are very good for apologetics or for converting our separated brothers and sisters in Christ.
 
I found an amazing lecture series from the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception out of Tyler, TX on the Apostolic Fathers. It’s a series of three separate YouTube videos that covers 5 separate Apostolic Fathers.

youtube.com/watch?v=YXeOinocQF4 <---- St. Ignatius of Antioch

youtube.com/watch?v=UxTe1SVbT9o <---- St. Polycarp and St. Irenaeus

youtube.com/watch?v=PktAmR7wJMg <---- St. Clement I and the Didache

All three videos offer AMAZING insight into what the early Church taught and are very good for apologetics or for converting our separated brothers and sisters in Christ.
Lovely! I am downloading mp3 versions of these talks as we speak.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top