R
Ron_Conte
Guest
[Revelation 6]
{6:1} And I saw that the Lamb had opened one of the seven seals. And I heard one of the four living creatures saying, in a voice like thunder: “Draw near and see.”
The Seven Seals represent seven sets of events, which encompass the entire tribulation.
{6:2} And I saw, and behold, a white horse. And he who was sitting upon it was holding a bow, and a crown was given to him, and he went forth conquering, so that he might prevail.
The first seal is the first horseman, symbolizing a war, world war three, in which the Arab/Muslim extremists of the Middle East and northern Africa invade and conquer Europe. I believe this war begins in 2010.
{6:3} And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying: “Draw near and see.”
{6:4} And another horse went forth, which was red. And it was granted to him who was sitting upon it that he would take peace from the earth, and that they would kill one another. And a great sword was given to him.
The second seal is the second horseman, which symbolizes widespread civil violence throughout the world: rioting, looting, setting fires, robbery, murder, etc. This event begins soon after the war begins. The first seal is the partial cause of the second seal; people are afraid because of the war, and so they turn to violence.
{6:5} And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying: “Draw near and see.” And behold, a black horse. And he who was sitting upon it was holding a balance in his hand.
{6:6} And I heard something like a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A double measure of wheat for a denarius, and three double measures of barley for a denarius, but do no harm to wine and oil.”
The third seal is the third horseman, which symbolizes a great famine, from mid 2013 to mid 2020. This famine will be more severe in wealthy developed nations, and less severe in poor underdeveloped nations. In the wealthy nations, luxury goods like electronics and cars will be availabe, but at the same time there will be food shortages, food distribution problems, and rationing. The third seal is caused by the first and second seals; the war and the severe civil disorder cause problems distributing food and even growing food (in some places, such as Europe).
{6:7} And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying: “Draw near and see.”
{6:8} And behold, a pale horse. And he who was sitting upon it, his name was Death, and Hell was following him. And authority was given to him over the four parts of the earth, to destroy by the sword, by famine, and by death, and by the creatures of the earth.
The first three seals cause the fourth seal: death by a variety of causes. The ‘creatures of the earth’ refers to bacteria and viruses, so there are various epidemics of disease partially caused by the war, violence, and famine.
{6:1} And I saw that the Lamb had opened one of the seven seals. And I heard one of the four living creatures saying, in a voice like thunder: “Draw near and see.”
The Seven Seals represent seven sets of events, which encompass the entire tribulation.
{6:2} And I saw, and behold, a white horse. And he who was sitting upon it was holding a bow, and a crown was given to him, and he went forth conquering, so that he might prevail.
The first seal is the first horseman, symbolizing a war, world war three, in which the Arab/Muslim extremists of the Middle East and northern Africa invade and conquer Europe. I believe this war begins in 2010.
{6:3} And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying: “Draw near and see.”
{6:4} And another horse went forth, which was red. And it was granted to him who was sitting upon it that he would take peace from the earth, and that they would kill one another. And a great sword was given to him.
The second seal is the second horseman, which symbolizes widespread civil violence throughout the world: rioting, looting, setting fires, robbery, murder, etc. This event begins soon after the war begins. The first seal is the partial cause of the second seal; people are afraid because of the war, and so they turn to violence.
{6:5} And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying: “Draw near and see.” And behold, a black horse. And he who was sitting upon it was holding a balance in his hand.
{6:6} And I heard something like a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A double measure of wheat for a denarius, and three double measures of barley for a denarius, but do no harm to wine and oil.”
The third seal is the third horseman, which symbolizes a great famine, from mid 2013 to mid 2020. This famine will be more severe in wealthy developed nations, and less severe in poor underdeveloped nations. In the wealthy nations, luxury goods like electronics and cars will be availabe, but at the same time there will be food shortages, food distribution problems, and rationing. The third seal is caused by the first and second seals; the war and the severe civil disorder cause problems distributing food and even growing food (in some places, such as Europe).
{6:7} And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying: “Draw near and see.”
{6:8} And behold, a pale horse. And he who was sitting upon it, his name was Death, and Hell was following him. And authority was given to him over the four parts of the earth, to destroy by the sword, by famine, and by death, and by the creatures of the earth.
The first three seals cause the fourth seal: death by a variety of causes. The ‘creatures of the earth’ refers to bacteria and viruses, so there are various epidemics of disease partially caused by the war, violence, and famine.