"The Conjuring" and "Annabelle" :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter LokisMom
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious, since I am another “hard to scare” person, what films have you found scary?
Only two: The Grudge and Sinister. Deliver Us from Evil came very close to scaring me but couldn’t quite manage it. The Exorcist was just pathetic.
 
Hard to scare but Ju-on, the Ring and oldie but goody The haunting of Hill House -with Julie Harris , raise my hackles.Still sleep with the lights on after that one.
 
Hard to scare but Ju-on, the Ring and oldie but goody The haunting of Hill House -with Julie Harris , raise my hackles.Still sleep with the lights on after that one.
I think if a frail-looking woman crawled out of my television, after the initial shock, as a ‘Brit’, I’d probably just offer her a cup of tea.
 
I think one of the posters had a very good point earlier about not inviting evil into one’s mind. Exorcisms really exist, maybe to watch this kind of movie at least is to invite evil into one’s domain.:eek:
 
Wasn’t the conjuring based on a true story? How did it go too far?

Also, there is a documentary on youtube about the actual account from the people it happened to.
 
In just a few short hours, I will be sitting at the movie theater peeing my pants watching Annabelle!!! :D:D:D

Anyone else going tonigth??
 
I watched it last night, and it was pretty good. What creeped me out though was that I have a vintage rams head belt buckle just like the one that that crazy guy wears! I want to toss it out now!
 
I watched it last night, and it was pretty good. What creeped me out though was that I have a vintage rams head belt buckle just like the one that that crazy guy wears! I want to toss it out now!
Horror has to come from somewhere. And Satan loves to bring down Christians. I’d toss it out. :eek:🤷:)😛
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top