The Daniel Plan

  • Thread starter Thread starter brbgrl
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brbgrl

Guest
Has anyone read this? Would it be ok for a catholic to read? A friend invited me to a book study on it. I am very interested in nutrition and exercise and how faith affects your willpower and drive to take care of your body. As far as I know there isn’t a Catholic book like this?
 
Has anyone read this? Would it be ok for a catholic to read? A friend invited me to a book study on it. I am very interested in nutrition and exercise and how faith affects your willpower and drive to take care of your body. As far as I know there isn’t a Catholic book like this?
The little I know of it – well, it sounds like a another fad diet, though it seems a bit more grounded in nutrition than most. If the nutrition is good, go for it!

If you are looking for a specifically Catholic weight-loss program, try “The Light Weigh” by Suzanne Fowler. It’s a wonderful, spiritual program.

Personally, I’m using a variety of methods, but primarily Weight Watchers to track everything.

God bless you!

Gertie
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top