The devil is too strong for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the state of sanctifying grace a person cannot be harmed, per the Council of Trent.
This is hidden jewel advice everyone should walk away with.
 
Last edited:
I’m from the Uk as well @Nelka , go and see your GP. You can get referred for counselling and/or given any appropriate medication from that appointment. Should take several weeks as an absolutely max. There is help for you . Prayers xx
 
Last edited:
My friend, though Satan is stronger than you and I
No he’s not. Yes, he has angelic intelligence, but we have free will. He has zero power over us beyond temptation unless we open the door. And God will never let us be tempted beyond what we can resist with God’s grace.
 
I don’t normally like cliches but “it gets better”.
I’ve dealt with my share of demonic escapades and it always gets better, although at the time it sure doesn’t seem like it will. That’s part of the oppression: the darkness seems like it will never end.

Usually something outside myself sheds some light. Other people help.
Group scripture studies are a blessing.
Visiting my physician.
Striking up a conversation with someone at the coffee bar.

I pray that light shines on you.
 
God will never let us be tempted beyond what we can resist with God’s grace.
Christ promised we will never be tempted without a means to avoid the sin. Our choice will never be this sin or that sin with no other option. There will always be a “do not sin” option, we have to choose it. We gain strength by choosing not to sin, God’s grace builds on nature.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top