T
The_heretic
Guest
God: Court is now in session. Will the defendant please rise…How does the defendant plead?
Satan: Not Guilty.
I’ll play the Devil’s advocate, for measure. Does not Jesus say, Love your enemies? Do good to those who curse you and despitefully use you; and to bless them?
Who abides more in Christ’s love, in measure of that love–the one who says curse you Satan, rot in hell? Or the one that says, Satan you are my enemy; but as Christ has taught, I should love my enemies; therefore I love you, Satan.
Which one of us abides more in Christ’s love? You or I?
And if a man has a sheep that falls into a pit on the Sabbath day–does not that man go out and pull that sheep up from the pit? Do you see the relevance in that statement?
The devil has fallen into a pit, what man among you if he lost a sheep would not go into the pit to save that sheep? And do we say to that sheep, I hate you devil now rise from the pit or do you say Christ’s love abides in me, therefore I have love for you Mr. devil, now rise and come out of that pit.
You claim that the devil is the epitome of evil–and you feed that evil with your hate. Can hate defeat hate? Or is it love that conquers all? Is not God perfect love and does not perfect love cast out fear? If God is love, and love gives it’s self away then why not have sympathy for the devil? And what God if he has lost one sheep to a pit does not pull that sheep out of the pit; and what better way is there than through love?
If God speaks a word then I will hold him to his words; what man if he has lost a sheep on the Sabbath day to a pit does not pull that lost sheep from that pit? because I will not be held to his words if He, himself, cannot be held to his words.
You say that God is all-powerful; but you say that the devil is beyond redemption, therefore, if God is all-powerful then how come God has not the power to raise a single lost sheep from a pit, even it be through love?
That which is humbled shall be exalted. And that which is exalted shall be humbled. Since you have humbled the devil, I shall exalt him–Satan is restored to the arch nemesis of God; and by my words I have humbled God, by saying that Satan is the arch nemesis of his light.
God shines his light upon the good and the evil. God’s light is LOVE. God’s love is perfect in that it casts out fear, even in the devil–and the devil has alot to fear from God. God is kind to the evil and to the un-thankful. You cannot destroy hate with hate. Only love can destroy hate. And what better way to destroy the perfect hate (devil) than with the perfect love (God). This is the marriage of Heaven and Hell I am talking about.
There’s an old proverb that goes something like this: Nothing could tame the beast until beauty scathed his hand and then from that day forward, the beast became one of us.
And what is more beautiful than perfect love; as the beast is afraid of judgement; and perfect love casts out fear.
Please! Don’t tell me that the perfect hate cannot be overcome with the perfect love, or we are all doomed.
Satan: Not Guilty.
I’ll play the Devil’s advocate, for measure. Does not Jesus say, Love your enemies? Do good to those who curse you and despitefully use you; and to bless them?
Who abides more in Christ’s love, in measure of that love–the one who says curse you Satan, rot in hell? Or the one that says, Satan you are my enemy; but as Christ has taught, I should love my enemies; therefore I love you, Satan.
Which one of us abides more in Christ’s love? You or I?
And if a man has a sheep that falls into a pit on the Sabbath day–does not that man go out and pull that sheep up from the pit? Do you see the relevance in that statement?
The devil has fallen into a pit, what man among you if he lost a sheep would not go into the pit to save that sheep? And do we say to that sheep, I hate you devil now rise from the pit or do you say Christ’s love abides in me, therefore I have love for you Mr. devil, now rise and come out of that pit.
You claim that the devil is the epitome of evil–and you feed that evil with your hate. Can hate defeat hate? Or is it love that conquers all? Is not God perfect love and does not perfect love cast out fear? If God is love, and love gives it’s self away then why not have sympathy for the devil? And what God if he has lost one sheep to a pit does not pull that sheep out of the pit; and what better way is there than through love?
If God speaks a word then I will hold him to his words; what man if he has lost a sheep on the Sabbath day to a pit does not pull that lost sheep from that pit? because I will not be held to his words if He, himself, cannot be held to his words.
You say that God is all-powerful; but you say that the devil is beyond redemption, therefore, if God is all-powerful then how come God has not the power to raise a single lost sheep from a pit, even it be through love?
That which is humbled shall be exalted. And that which is exalted shall be humbled. Since you have humbled the devil, I shall exalt him–Satan is restored to the arch nemesis of God; and by my words I have humbled God, by saying that Satan is the arch nemesis of his light.
God shines his light upon the good and the evil. God’s light is LOVE. God’s love is perfect in that it casts out fear, even in the devil–and the devil has alot to fear from God. God is kind to the evil and to the un-thankful. You cannot destroy hate with hate. Only love can destroy hate. And what better way to destroy the perfect hate (devil) than with the perfect love (God). This is the marriage of Heaven and Hell I am talking about.
There’s an old proverb that goes something like this: Nothing could tame the beast until beauty scathed his hand and then from that day forward, the beast became one of us.
And what is more beautiful than perfect love; as the beast is afraid of judgement; and perfect love casts out fear.
Please! Don’t tell me that the perfect hate cannot be overcome with the perfect love, or we are all doomed.