The Easter Miracle

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joy2day
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joy2day

Guest
Ok, so this Easter, truly a miracle did happen. Where I live, on Good Friday and Easter Saturday it poured rain constantly throughout the day. The skies were grey and the rain did not stop (literally). You couldn’t go outside to even walk the dog very well or do any sort of gardening, and you had to use the dryer etc. The weather forecast was for rain the entire easter weekend ie. including easter sunday and monday.

However, … Easter Sunday morning (and lasting the entire day), I awoke to a picture perfect day - blue skies (could not find a cloud anywhere), with little wind. A PERFECT day.

So you see, this is God’s way of saying keep watch with me while I suffer and then celebrate with me as I rise.

If anyone says that is not an Easter miracle, let him be anathema. 👍
 
Ok, let me be anathema then. Weather forecasters can be wrong. That’s all it is.
 
Definitely, absolutely a true Easter miracle.
Thanks for sharing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top